Active Signposting offers you ‘choice not triage’ to access the most appropriate service first. Active Signposters do not make clinical decisions. It is designed to connect patients more directly with the most appropriate source of help or advice; this may include services in the community as well as within the Practice.
Patients receive the right care, by the right professional, at the right time. This means one visit, not two for the patient.
Please click on the links below to see the services you can access directly in the area.
- Pharmacy - https://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/AboutNHSservices/pharmacists/Pages/pharmacistsandchemists.aspx
- Thriving in Kirklees (0-19 Service) - https://www.locala.org.uk/ereferrals-home/
- Continence Service - https://www.locala.org.uk/your-healthcare/continence-advisory-service/
- Gateway to Care - http://www.kirklees.gov.uk/careandsupport
Better in Kirklees Social Prescribing - http://www.touchstonesupport.org.uk/services/better-in-kirklees-bik/
- IAPT - https://kirkleesiapt.co.uk/
- PEARS – Primary Eyecare and Referral Service.
Please click on the links to see more details.